- Higher heating bills and expenses.
- Lower income due to holiday closures in the service industry.
- Medical costs and lost wages due to illness that comes with colder weather.
- A rise in holiday stress, depression, and domestic violence.
- A depletion of supportive rent funds within service agencies.
It happens. Every. Year.
This year can be different in Compassionate San Antonio!
Here are 3 ways you can help today:
- Help a friend or family member who could use some compassion and assistance at this time of year.
- Organize a fund drive within your congregation or organization.
- Seriously consider this alternative giving opportunity in thankfulness for Home that we share in SA. Donations will be directly routed with equitable distribution to homeless service agencies through the San Antonio Regional Alliance for the Homeless (SARAH).