Community Conversation: BUILDING THE BRIDGES! Vital Steps to Span Gaps in SA Economics & Services
January 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
2nd Community Conversation in a 4-part series on Poverty. Building collaborative bridges to span service and economic gaps in Our City!
#1 NEED voiced and heard at the 1st Community Conversation on Poverty:
Explicit and intentional connective work across and between all nonprofits, congregations, governmental entities, and community!
WORK TOGETHER! COLLABORATE!
Come join these Conversation Starters in the How-Do-We Conversation to intentionally build the bridges:
- Christian Reed-Ogba, ECHU Public Relations bringing community together through design, conversation and the digital world
- Derick Wilson, Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence, St. Philip’s College; member of Corrymeela Community, a reconciliation center in Northern Ireland since 1965
- Edward Gonzales, Assistant Director of Neighborhood Housing Services Dept, City of San Antonio with extensive cross-sector experience in Human Services
- Leonard Rodriguez, President/CEO of Westside Development Corporation, fostering economic development via urban communities
- Patti Radle, community organizing via Inner City Development; SAISD School Board, former City Council, founding board member Haven for Hope, 2011 SA Peace Laureate
- Sister Denise LaRock, Interfaith Welcome Coalition, effective partnership across faith lines & community sectors in offering hospitality to immigrants & refugees
Bring your self, your expertise, your neighbor, your colleague, anyone you know that needs to be a part of this critical conversation in building the necessary bridges in San Antonio!