Two Ways You Can Help
Gift your large spaces and/or things like empty retreat housing where families could temporarily stay while other housing is found within the continuum of compassionate care, please contact Ann Helmke, City of San Antonio’s Faith Liaison.
Donate towards the following family needs:
- CLOTHING. Children’s, Men’s, & Women’s. All Sizes. Gently worn will be accepted but must be cleaned prior to donation. Folded, bagged, sorted, and labeled by type and size will be deeply appreciated.
- UNDERWEAR & SOCKS. Must be new, as you would wish new as well. All sizes needed.
- SLEEPING MATS. ~250 needed every 3 months. These are utilized for families sleeping on the floor in large common spaces, like the Chapel at Haven for Hope. Order on Amazon.
- BABY LOUNGER. For infants sleeping with parents in those common areas. Order on Amazon.
- FORMULA & DIAPERS. All sizes.
Consider setting up a donation drop at your congregation, organization, home, etc., and then deliver to:
- Haven for Hope, Donation Center
One Haven for Hope Way
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM