- This event has passed.
Pathways to Hope
August 26, 2022 @ 8:30 am - August 27, 2022 @ 2:30 pmFree
Pathways to Hope is a FREE conference bringing together mental health professionals, social workers, educators, the judicial system, law enforcement, faith community leaders, caregivers, and individuals living with a diagnosis to help improve the mental health care system.
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness
- Activate and engage faith communities to help support families and individuals
living with a mental health disorder
- Bring faith community leaders and mental health practitioners together to
provide better community-wide support
- Provide information on resources for community members
- Promote community inclusion
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://www.nami-sat.org/pathways-to-hope